Cub Canines (puppy classes)
For puppies between the age of 12 – 20 weeks at the start of the course.
Cub Canines classes cover:
- Bite inhibition
- Social skills
- To respond to you when distracted
- Come when called
- Walk on a loose lead
- Off/drop items
- Positions (sit, stand and lie down)
- Stay in place
- Leave it
- Accept being handled and groomed
- Greeting visitors
For dogs that have learnt the basics. This is where we cement what was learnt in cub classes and add in some new cues (such as send to bed and emergency stop).
For dogs who can reliably achieve the cub and competent canines classes content and want to progress to a greater level of difficulty, building trust and reliability.
Competent and Clever Canines classes cover:
- Advanced sit, down and stand positions
- Come back when called (from distractions)
- Stay, increasing difficulty through duration, distraction and distance
- Leave it (food manners)
- Walking to heel on and off the lead
- Send to bed
- Controlled greeting
- Emergency stop
- Impulse control
Click here to read what people say about our training courses.